Saturday, April 4, 2009

GenCon

I like to call General Conference (the semi-annual LDS general meeting) GenCon. I don't know why, maybe because it reminds me of ComicCon?
Anyway, General Conference Saturday is craft time around these parts. I thought I'd share what was made so you can need just how creatively talented my family is!
Grandma made a bunch of these:


LS1 (little Sister #1) made these cute birdhouses: LS2 (little Sister 2) tied this quilt she made:

BB2 (Big Brother 2) made this puppet that will be a ventriloquist's dummy when it is finished. I made this cute skirt that I can't finish until I remember to bring home the zipper.

Mom is the general helper-outer, being that she is the source of all craft knowledge and wisdom. Daddy was out fixing snowmobiles. BB1 (Big Brother #1) is in California...so I don't know what he was doing. And LS1's FEC (Future Eternal Companion, Soon to be Brother in Law #1) was helping out, although he's more comfortable with March Madness than Craft Madness.

Oh, and Conference was awesome. I'm excited for more tomorrow, only with less crafts, cause its the Sabbath.

No comments:

Post a Comment