Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Favored Few

Here are my picks for the 30 for 30 Challenge:

8 Tops

Across the top: Charlotte Russe, Ruche, F21, American Eagle, J. Crew
Row 2: F21, Calvin Klein, Ruche


5 Sweaters

All the sweaters are from Nordstrom except the tomato cardigan, which I got at Plato's Closet, 'bout a hundred years ago

3 Jackets

Left to right: Buckle, F21, Nordstrom


4 Pants


From Left to Right: Wide-legs by Roxy, Dark skinnies by F21, Jeggings by Roxy, Purple Skinnies by F21


3 Skirts

Left and Right are made by me. The middle was I think from Target? I really hate that grey skirt in the middle. I need a new grey skirt...

2 Dresses


Left is from Downeast Outfitters. Right is F21


5 Pairs of Shoes


Left to right: Sperry Topsiders, Converse, Steve Madden? (bought on Ebay), F21 and Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment