Wednesday, February 2, 2011

30 for 30

for those of you who don't know what that is, check it out here.

for those of you who do know what that is, and are wondering why I haven't posted my picks or my first 2 outfits yet..... it's coming. Promise.

I am going through some transitions right now that have thrown off how I was hoping to start this challenge. But I'm playing by my own rules, so I don't care too much. And here are my rules:

1. I'm only planning on posting outfits 4 days a week. Why? Because the other 3 days of the week I can only wear black. Why? I'll let you know in an upcoming post.

2. Anything that I wear solely to preserve modesty (underwear and stuff I use to cover my underwear) is not part of this challenge.

3. Jackets are part of the challenge. Coats are not. It's freezing here in Utah.

4. Shopping for my everyday wardrobe= not allowed. Shopping for black clothes= allowed. Why? Again, I'll explain soon.

Things I'm excited about in this challenge:

My sister has agreed to be my photographer!
Finding new ways to wear things
Stalking other re-mixers blogs
Less laundry
Blogging more consistently


Things I'm not excited about in this challenge:

Sundays. I'm worried I will run out of things to wear to church.
Getting bored halfway through
The weather changing and finding that the pieces I picked don't work
Taking so many pictures of myself makes me feel like a creep

Just waiting on the washer and dryer...

No comments:

Post a Comment